• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Which SSB4 3DS Group do you fall under?

Which SSB4 3DS Group Are You In?

• The 3DS version is cheaper

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • The 3DS version is coming out sooner (later moving to the Wii U version)

Votes: 83 61.0%
  • The 3DS version is enough for me (no incentive to buy the Wii U version)

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • The 3DS version is portable

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • The 3DS version has more games accompanying it than the Wii U version

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MangoTwist

Smash Apprentice
Im in the "I'll get the 3DS version once the U version hits because I want to experience Smash 4 for the first time on my television" camp.

Abcat1337

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sirach
3DS FC
3539-9738-8755
I'll just stick with the 3DS. The Wii U doesn't entice me, and MK 8 isn't helping my choice.

MetalMario128

Smash Cadet
NNID
MetalMario64
I don't really fall under any of these, I can see myself buying and playing both.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I *might* have ignored the 3DS version if the Wii U came first. But portable smash is heavily enticing, so I picked 3DS coming out first, though in the end I do plan to double dip.

Khao

Smash Lord
Needs a "I want to get both versions and play each of them at different times" group

I'm getting it for the portability, but that doesn't mean I want it over the Wii U version.

I'm getting it 'cause it's getting released first, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna "move on" once the Wii U version is released.

I just want to get both, play the Wii U version on my HD TV when I'm at home, and the 3DS version any other time (at my job, at lunch breaks, on the bus, while visiting grandma, whatever)

Top Bottom