• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which spacie? Need help.

valakmtnsmash4

Smash Ace
NNID
yathshiv
After getting out of falcon land, I needed to find a new main, so I narrowed my choices down to the spacies because I like rush down characters. First there is fox, who takes a lot of skill to master and can be really flashy and fun to play as. Falco also has a nice and flashy dair and his combos are fun to pull of as well. I practiced some basic tech with each spacie(WD CC etc)
But I don't know which one to pick. any thoughts on this???

Frenzy231199

Smash Cadet
After getting out of falcon land, I needed to find a new main, so I narrowed my choices down to the spacies because I like rush down characters. First there is fox, who takes a lot of skill to master and can be really flashy and fun to play as. Falco also has a nice and flashy dair and his combos are fun to pull of as well. I practiced some basic tech with each spacie(WD CC etc)
But I don't know which one to pick. any thoughts on this???
Have you watched SSBM Tutorials introduction to both Characters?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GZ9rE9F7ZA&list=PLoU3TQBakHOq6EHo-Hs35bOlTRQnp5q6p

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
Do you like moving around your opponent be fox, do you like forcing your opponent not to move be falco.

Top Bottom