• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which space animal would be the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

* Tha Judg3 *

Smash Journeyman
Socal San Bernadino & Rancho area.... Where th
hey guys i just wanted to see wat everyone will think about the new space animals being put into the game fox is already in it.. and i know for a fact the falco is still going to be in it as well... and wolf should be in it as well.....

mine would be falco buecause he just ***** :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ..... wat about u.....?

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
and i know for a fact the falco is still going to be in it as well...
Source plzkthx. What is it that makes every Falco player so sure he's going to be back, especially in the broken form that he is now? Do they talk to developers and give them lots of money? Sometimes I wonder.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i just wanted to see wat everyone will think about the new space animals being put into the game fox is already in it.. and i know for a fact the falco is still going to be in it as well... and wolf should be in it as well.....

mine would be falco buecause he just ***** :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: ..... wat about u.....?
Space animals? Interesting way to put it. Well I guess by that you mean Starfox characters...

Without a doubt, I'm hoping for Krystal the most. IMO, she has alot of potential to be original, having an unique set of moves and play style. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Falco and Wolf, but I would be dissapointed if they are in there but just Fox clones.

That's why I think if the Starfox series has at least 3 characters, Krystal will more than likely be one of them.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
To make you happy, I want Krystal to be in Brawl.

Now... why did you make 8 threads concerning this? There's no excuse for 8. I can see 3 or 4 for someone with a slow computer but not 8...

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
We already have threads like this, and the people who made them didn't duplicate them eight times. There was no need for this thread at all, much less that many.

And also, you do NOT know for a fact that Falco is back in.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The hypnotoad would be the best space animal. All hail Hypnotoad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom