• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which pokemon/rate my team

drcossack

Smash Ace
Notes: Sucky Natures; everything but Suicune, Latios, Ninjask, Salamence, Heracross with crappy movesets (caught, boxed, and never did anything with most of them), and no EV's (all level 50, currently being used for Diamond Battle Tower.)

Which six would you go with for competitive battling? Would prefer not to use Suicune if possible.

Suicune @ Lefties
Docile
Surf
Mirror Coat
Calm Mind
Ice Beam

Latios
Rash
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Recover
Calm Mind

Ninjask
Naughty
Substitute
Agility
Baton Pass
Swords Dance

Salamence
Impish
Dragon Claw
Aerial Ace
Bite
Earthquake

Metagross
Naughty
Psychic
Take Down
Metal Claw
Confusion

Umbreon
Relaxed
Taunt
Double Team
Torment
Toxic

Heracross
Adamant/Jolly (whichever's better)
Substitute
Swords Dance
Reversal
Megahorn (when leveled enough)

Espeon
Jolly
Confusion
Tail Whip
Helping Hand
Sand-Attack

Tyranitar
Quirky
Crunch
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Screech

Swampert
Sassy
Earthquake
Growl
Mud-Slap
Waterfall

Blaziken
Bashful
Brave Bird
Scratch
Growl
Double Kick

Charizard
Naughty
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Flamethrower

Sceptile
Sassy
Screech
Agility
Leaf Blade
Quick Attack

titus

Smash Journeyman
holy crud! thats a big team! jk i read it. umm first off if you dont want to dont use suicune pokemon is about fun. and no latios or charizard.
and omg i just looked at the movesets. you might wanna redo all of them. :)

drcossack

Smash Ace
lol, I know. :)

It's ingame only now, so I don't mind using Legendaries, but it still makes me feel cheap. :chuckle:

Any suggestions for movesets? I know 'Cune and Heracross are standard (I don't have enough BP yet - I like what the Heracross I migrated to Pearl is able to do with a Focus Sash), Latios will be good with anything because I'll end up giving him a Soul Dew, Metagross is going to be a CBGross* (I'll probably end up sticking w/my 3rd Gen. Moveset of EQ/Brick Break/Meteor Mash/forgot 4th move [lol]), but I haven't gotten around to changing him yet. I'm no good on the rest (save Blaziken, but he's not leveled enough to learn a full Physical moveset yet), though I'd be able to switch sets w/out a problem.

*I'm unfamiliar with the new Choice items, so before I look on Serebii, what exactly do all of them do?

tshahi10

Smash Ace
you could just get a starmie. it is the best ingame pokemon.
starmie
psychic
surf
thunderbolt
icebeam

drcossack

Smash Ace
Titus - yeah, lol. I'm technologically challenged and haven't figured out how to connect to WiFi yet. :(

I'm making the team for whenever I manage to start battling online, which hopefully won't take too long. Just because it's ingame doesn't mean I can't put some effort into it.

They've all got high base stats - gotta love the AR. Natures need work, but I don't mind banging my head against a wall trying to get the nature I want - I spent more than 30 minutes trying to get a Jolly Male Heracross (I know Gender is meaningless where stats are concerned, but I prefer the Male sprite to the Female sprite)

Top Bottom