• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Pokèmon Do You Think Deserves to Evolve?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In yokai watch, it has a yokai that's based on the same creature as dunsparce

And it evolves

It's pretty dang good in the game but kind of rare.

I see no reason why dunsparce couldn't evolve

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
How about this guy that pretty much no one remembers :211:.
I've always wanted to see something done with Keckleon or Skarmory, maybe a mega or pre evo?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
The problem has to do with the existence of the Eviolite item, since Pokemon who are fully evolved, or can't evolve at all, are unable to use it.
When Gen 7 becomes a thing, all hold items have the ability to be retconned. Do I think they'd take away Eviolite? No. But they could, which is my point.

Edit: Tropius gets my vote for a true evolution, hands-down. Even if you DO give Tropius an Eviolite, it hardly makes it all that threatening.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Dunsparce.
Please.
I want this thing to be good.

Last edited:

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
Dunsparce.
Please.
I want this thing to be good.
It's actually pretty okay, i used one in Showdown once and won tons of battle with it ( Of course i had to give it 2 Pokemon to support it to do that, but those could also support the other Pokemon in my team ) using the infamous, paraflinch technique.
It's not worse than the likes of Pachrisu ( Despite someone winning a tournament with it ) and very good early on if you can find one, but yes it could be much better with so much potential in it.
Luvdisc is the true definition of a bad and generic Pokemon.

Last edited:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
It's actually pretty okay, i used one in Showdown once and won tons of battle with it ( Of course i had to give it 2 Pokemon to support it to do that, but those could also support the other Pokemon in my team ) using the infamous, paraflinch technique.
It's not worse than the likes of Pachrisu ( Despite someone winning a tournament with it ) and very good early on if you can find one, but yes it could be much better with so much potential in it.
Luvdisc is the true definition of a bad and generic Pokemon.
True, but I felt like Luvdisc would've been too easy. Besides, can you imagine how amazing a Dunsparce evolution would look?

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
I know that none of the 5th gen pokémon are related to previous gen pokémon, but come on! Why can't Almomola be an evolution of Luvdisk? Almomola is actually good because of its bulk, and would give you a reason to catch a luvdisk.

WaddleKing

Smash Ace
NNID
Nassim250
True, but I felt like Luvdisc would've been too easy. Besides, can you imagine how amazing a Dunsparce evolution would look?
I've actually wanted one for a long, long time. I just wanted to point out that Dunsparce isn't a bad Pokemon ( At least compared to the likes of Emolga, Raticate and etc ) and definitely not terrible, but an evo or mega evo would be magnificent.
I'd imagine it would be something that would fit with it's weird spirit, so something like this? http://pm1.narvii.com/5746/7755facf429759c54d9c149e8b5f60ba127d513e_hq.jpg

Or if they want to go the Yanmega way.
http://pre09.deviantart.net/754c/th/pre/f/2011/246/a/2/duserpent_by_corvisnoir-d48qhxm.png

Last edited:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
For me, it's Farfetch'd more than anything.

Such a good attacking movepool, with moves that include Brave Bird, Knock Off, and even Leaf Blade, is wasted by his terribly low base stats.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Banette, Mawile and Sableye....but they got Megas instead so....*shrugs*

I think a lot of people agree but :206:...

Also this guy...:133:........into a Dragon and a Ghost...I mean obviously he does evolve...but it would be epic to get a Dragon and a Ghost eeveelution...I guess Steel would be cool as well...

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
hmmm.
Torkoal.
buff the offense,since it gets Shell Smash. I'll be super happy if that ever happens.

Top Bottom