• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which newcomers and Echo Fighters do you want to see in Ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioEvolution

Smash Rookie
Hello, people!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is expected to be released in December of this year, and only 3 months left before that date hit its time. I got a question: which newcomers and Echo Fighters do you want to see in Ultimate?

You can use smiles or words.

Ready? Show me your variants!

I'll try to reply to some if not comments.

And yeah many people already did that similar-looking thread, but who cares.

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
All I wanted was :ultkrool:. I feel very satisfied with the roster as it is. With that said, the feeling of getting your most wanted as a playable fighter is an incredible and surreal feeling. I hope others find similar success in their most wanted characters, years of waiting with the payoff you wanted in the end is always worth it.

MarioEvolution

Smash Rookie
All I wanted was :ultkrool:. I feel very satisfied with the roster as it is. With that said, the feeling of getting your most wanted as a playable fighter is an incredible and surreal feeling. I hope others find similar success in their most wanted characters, years of waiting with the payoff you wanted in the end is always worth it.
Absolutely agree. We waited for him for a very long time.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
As for me, all I had hoped for was :ultrobin and :ultlucina:, since I shipped the two characters together back in Awakening. I definitely didn't expect Robin to actually be revealed as a fighter in Smash 4, let alone play the role he does now. I always figured that if he did somehow miraculously make it in, he would sit on the sidelines similar to :ultpokemontrainer: and command :ultchrom: from there. But boy, was I wrong. And I was also surprised to learn that he would make use of the Levin Sword, which I always had equipped on him during my playthroughs of Awakening. It's like Sakurai himself was secretly watching me or something. Needless to say, I was grateful that :ultrobin and :ultlucina: had made it back it Ultimate, and even more so now that :ultchrom: is in as well. To me, the three of them were always an inseparable trio, and I'm glad to know that those feelings are reciprocated by Sakurai.

Now, as for Echo Fighters? I wouldn't mind seeing :ultrobin's daughter Morgan as a fighter. She's pretty much almost identical to him in every way possible, minus height (and weight) and personality differences—she even wears the same Plegian cloak as him! Talk about a Father-and-Daughter relationship. Throw in M!Morgan in there too for people who for some reason prefer F!Robin.

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Dixie Kong is the one I want most,I would even be cool if they make her a Diddy echo since I use him a lot anyway.

Others I love to see.

Isabelle for Villager
Ken for Ryu
Ms. Pac-Man for Pac Man

That's about it, I'm not really asking for much since I'm mostly satisfied with the roster already.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
And yeah many people already did that similar-looking thread, but who cares.
According to site rules, duplicate threads are not allowed. Besides, this exact thing is discussed daily in the Ultimate general discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom