• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which is better?

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
3ds version is good on the go-go and Wii U version has HD, better graphics, a bit more content so i'd go with the Wii U version by a few hairs.

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
I only have the 3DS version, so I can't do a comparison, but my friend who has both says that he actually prefers the 3DS version because it is simpler. He agrees that the Wii U version looks better, has more features, and would overall be considered the better game, however he would rather play the 3DS version. Interesting, but I can see where he is coming from. The 3DS game is unique in that there aren't really any story elements or special modes, it focuses solely on battles, and sticks to it with only a few side modes, and takes a very simplistic approach when games these days have so much content in them that it sometimes takes away from the main purpose of the game

Top Bottom