• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Ike clan is the official??

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hi, I started the Link clan here and I need to form alliances with all the swordsmen clans on SWF.
I've sent alliance request already to the Pit, Marth, Meta Knight, and Toon Link clans.
This was my next stop, but it looks like there are many clans for Ike.
So...which one is the real official clan? That way I'll know which Ike clan I'm allied with.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Lol...every other character has either one official clan or no clan...then I came here and saw like 3...

Well if there is an official one, let me know so we can be alliances!

Let the swordsmen rule SWF!!

T-major

Smash Champion
the one that came first would technically be the "official" one, but if you makeing an alliance, it would make sense to join with the one that has the most members...

why don't all the Ike clans just join together? they have the same goal (maining Ike) so I don't see how it would be a problem...

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Nope, Deus de Animus was on Smashboards before any of the others.

D

Deleted member

How about we agree to combine the two? A list of every Ike player on Smashboards! :)

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Hey, I have nothing to do with it, we were the first. XD Then some other guy threw a hissy fit cause we were having a vote on whether we should let Marth players join. Then we voted no, but he made another guild anyway. Then there were more.

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
DDA was the first on SWF, correct. Aethercide was the first period. There is no official one though...

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Aethercide was the first Ike clan (started on Brawl Central).

Deus de Animus was the first Ike clan on SWF. It also has the most members, I think.

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
Aethercide has a lot of members...

Our member list is huge but some people don't post on the forums. We currently have 74 registered members on the forums. Subtract like 7 to get our actual member amount.

DDA is second. B4B is smallest.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
RoK doesnt want to combine, but which im all for.....actually i have no idea whats going on. but the idea of all swordsmen guilds allying themselves is cool.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
He may be talking about members from SWF, since his is an SWF clan, but I could be wrong.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i thought he was talking about like every guild of swordsmen co-exsiting.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
honestly, i never really liked guilds. theyre a hassle to take of. i vote for a round-robin esque guild. no leaders, no hassle.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Hi, I started the Link clan here and I need to form alliances with all the swordsmen clans on SWF.
I've sent alliance request already to the Pit, Marth, Meta Knight, and Toon Link clans.
This was my next stop, but it looks like there are many clans for Ike.
So...which one is the real official clan? That way I'll know which Ike clan I'm allied with.
my brain
it hurts

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
guilds are like gangs, you join one so you wont have to take care of things like a real man.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
guilds are like gangs, you join one so you wont have to take care of things like a real man.
I run a clan; and clans are like families and we promote to get better.

in My opinion the B4BC (Blood-4-Blood Clan) Is ran by a democracy and by for the people; but since I started it and the thread people call me the "Leader", so; I'll speak on behalf of my own personal opinions, as well as what my members reactions have been telling me.

Now, as many have told you; there is no main "Ike Guild/Clan Organization". Basically, it's three different one, all with three different things.

If I'm right, Deus de Animus has the most members (36 by Zar's count) and was established first on Smash World Forums, however, of the three clans they're probably the least organized of all at the moment.

B4BC was established second, has the least members but yet is the most organized out of all three of the clans; which is showed by the home thread and the stickied B4BC guide to Ike by Roith.

Deus de Animus probably has the most members period, and it's own forums (Zar's does to but this is more organized) and was the first organization, just not as smashboards. This is for more of a casual gamer, while Blood-4-Blood is more of a hardcore gamer's clan.

I'm willing to make Alliance with you; and join the brotherhood of the sword because members will be able to effectively gain practice and clan war with many of them already. So you can count B4BC in if you wish.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
One measures an organization by these things (my opinions).

First - Dedication. How does it look? Most people that have things working well like to keep things organized, to a high standard; though at times this can be missleading to draw people in. But, the pride in how you present yourself to those that don't know you in order to maintain a good look.

Second - Activity - Are people active within the group and contributing? Are you continuing ot grow and expand and further the development within that organization?

Third - Contributions - To the community in general of which the organziation was formed for, is it doing it's job? It it helping with continues to build it and thus, does it continue to help it self while making sure it never runs out of things to further promote itself?

Fourth - Test of time - Even in time, all great things crumble one way or another, being able to stick it out for the long run is the most brilliant show of an organization more than anything. Sure, if you're doing extremely well for a period but fall from grace; the underdog whose been steady and consistent and is still on that will eventually come to a head.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
I'm utterly sure you'd disagree since you're the leader of an opposing organization, but I do not feel Deus de Animus lacks in any of those aspects any less than the other two organizations. All members and events are organized, particularly in our own forums, since the SWF page is merely introductory. More than 50% of our members have been recently active. We're sponsoring two tournaments in the future and are planning further events, and time itself may only measure the last.

I don't feel any of the organizations are significantly more organized than any of the others, at this time. Perhaps the difference will become clearer in the future.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
You may not feel that way, but I feel a lot of things has been taken to use on Deus de Animus that originally B4BC started; we all take a little but; I see a lot of my own personal organizations methods used. (Wii number/City thing; The total count that was added to the bottom fo your thing, etc.) Nothing wrong with that, as that's really all generic. I'm just saying as far as presentation.

I'm not knocking Deus de Animus, just that we're more organized; you're bigger, facts. We got a war on the 9th, so we'll just see about it then. =]

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Indeed we will. =)

Though I borrowed the total member count idea from your thread, the friend code and city for each member was added of my own accord, and fairly soon near the beginning of DDA's creation. I hypothesize we must have coincidentally had the same idea in that regard, and at a similar point in time. But none of that really matters.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
As I said, I'll win the little thing on March 15th in the G.E.O., then B4BC will finish teh clan war. Speaking of; I figured a clan war decided by 2 on 2 isn't really anything. We should have a 4 on 4 style battle. Winner stay up with the amount of stocks he had left over. We use three stocks because of the slowness and all of the game. =] FC diamond rules basically, though; all Ike.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
So you want to change it from one 2-on-2 team match to a set of 1-on-1s with remainder stocks? Because the way you worded it, it sounded like you wanted a 4-on-4 match, which would be cool but not plausible.

Any way you want is fine with me, however you change the rules, I'll still beat you.

Top Bottom