• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which E3 Veteran character in SSB4 left the best impression on you?(POLL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Swampasaur and I had the idea of doing a poll of our own for a minute. And if there is one thing that I can say about the veterans fighters in SSB4, is that they have new life in them. Now I'm asking you guys one thing. Which of these characters have left the best impression on you?

Here's the link to the poll: http://www.yourfreepoll.com/xrqqhjyzsp.html

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I voted for everyone! Quite literally. I'm excited for all of them!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Samus, dat side smash explosion. Seriously, she just looks beastly.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's hard for me to not be biased here, considering I actually agree with all of the above. But I think I'm going with Bowser. As much as I love Samus' new potential and design (as in the changes from Other M, not from Brawl), Fox and DK's prolonged exposure to L'Oreal, Link's indecisive/in between TP/SS look, and whatever it is Pit and Mario have going on, the Bowser's Inside Story overhaul, complete with new moves/posture, just sells him to me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So far Bowser and Pit are taking the lead by quite a bit. Samus and Link are trailing behind a bit as third and forth respectively.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
:pit: and :bowser2: . They're showing off many changes, improvements, and new moves so far compared to the others. <3
Pit's boosts and influences from Uprising right off the bat with that Upperdash Arm and Guardian Orbitars, and Bowser can actually run now and do dropkicks and more flips!
I have faith that these 2 characters will finally get a lot more love that they so much deserve. <3

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I gotta say I'm happy they changed up Bowser he looks boss I'll be eager to try him out and see how he plays now. Though all of them looked good and I'm glad they updated Samus I like the newer sleek look hopefully it comes with some minor tweaking to reflect the agility and strength she showcased in Other M.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Gotta say Bowser because it's a relief to finally see him run on two legs and with new moves.
(I have a hunch Bowser Jr. will take the mantle of Bowser's old moveset, but faster and weaker).

Next comes Samus, because of her redesign, and because she looks like she hits harder and with greater range.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
:bowser2::link2::pit::samus2:

Why? Because they all have something new being brought to the table unlike a certain pink floating ball thing.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait, what do Link and Samus have that is new, again (aside from Samus having her Other M power suit)?
Well Samus has that explosion on her F-smash now.

Other than that, I think its because they look cool and people hope they aren't terrible this time.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Pit left me with the best impression because it proved that he and his franchised have moved into the A class of Nintendo franchises. Which is surprising, considering that 5 years ago he was considered a retro character whose franchise, while great, was left in the past.

Not to say anyone still unannounced isn't an A class franchise and character. It was just nice to see Pit acknowledged as such.

Groose

Smash Champion
Like many of the above, I'm going to have to say 1) Pit and 2) Bowser.

I tried to love Pit in Brawl... But it didn't work out. He seems to be a bit more mobile now, so I can finally consider choosing him once again.

I love Melee Bowser. For a long time, he was my character of choice. In this timespan, I noticed his problems---problems that only got worse in Brawl. Fortunately, it looks like he's been given a second lease on life.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
I'm excited to see Bowser as other people have also commented. He looks to be finally shaping up to what I thought he would be like when I first saw Melee. Also aesthetically he seems more pleasing.

Pit also seems like a lot of fun in this game. The Guardian Orbitars are a solid step-up from Brawl's Mirror. Also I'm glad that his Up-B was given a smoother launch with horizontal movement. Hopefully he'll be less annoying this time round haha

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I am surprised that pit is second place. Turns out I am not the only one. I am really glad that there are gonna be more pit lovers, so I won't be alone anymore, and I hope they did something about his spammable arrows. Although he is my main, I get tired of annoying people spamming those when far away. Bowser seems like he is going to be harder to beat when I use pit. I never lost to a bowser unless they just stand there while I battle and only attack when the people fighting are weak (I am talking about online). If pit can still have four arrows total, then I will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom