• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which do you hate most about waiting for Brawl?

Suoinegni

Smash Apprentice
The thing I hate most is that some people, my friends included, are convinced the game is pushed back to March. The supposed suspense is killing me. I don't want to wait until February 1 until Sakurai decides to punch North America's collective testicles by saying it comes out another month later.
QFT. Seriously. But other than that, the countless "prophets" that appear. And maybe because of when it's released. Teachers always like to pile up a lot of assignments and projects right before breaks, and Brawl comes out a week before my week break. Less time to Brawl immediately.

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
Coming to the Dojo in anticipation that I'll see some spoilers of a character list. I want to know little updates about the game but not it's roster!

Garuda

Smash Ace
The fact that I've never played it... sorry if someone already said that.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
That my 360 died which prevents me from playing Assassin's Creed and Mass Effect while I wait for the game to be released. My World of Warcraft subscription expired also, and I don't want to waste the month when Brawl comes out if I buy a card now.

So in the mean time all I really have to do is be on these forums.

I also hate all those leaks and thread which are made. And threads which are made that are made on the basis of very very old so called leaks.

-Onyx

iluvnintendo1983

Smash Journeyman
Other then not being able to play the game right now at this very moment...it's not knowing who all the characters are going to be, and how many characters total there are going to be. Part of me says Nintendo went all out, and there will be a roster of 40 characters or more...the other part of me says there will be 30 characters max or maybe even less. Part of me says all of the most wanted characters like Geno, Mega Man, Ridley, and Krystal will be playable, the other part of me says they won't be in the game period, and if they are...they will only be assist trophies or have a small cameo appearance somewhere. So, one of the worst things for me about waiting for Brawl is wondering which part of me is right, and which part is wrong.

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
The fact that it comes out in Japan first. The internet is a part of my life, which means that even if I try and avoid it I will probably be spoiled the entire roster by Jan 25 >_<

krabbymcnabby

Smash Cadet
What I hate the most about waiting? Probably the fact that Europeans and Australians have to wait several months more than the rest of the world.

I am really hating this, we don't even have a Release Date!!!

but as tomorrow will be our 200th update, maybe we might get it

Lame idea but still :p

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
By far, it has to be living in Europe.

We don't even have a release date for crying out loud! We could be waiting like, 4-5 months longer for it! Just like with the previous Smash Bros games... and Super Paper Mario last year. :(

Top Bottom