• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Controller will you use?

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
I wasn't aware the classic controller worked on MK8 at all. Huh.

My only real complaints about the Mayflash adapter are the fact that it only works with original Wii Remotes (using it with a WR+ makes it go haywire), and a small case of false advertising on their part - they said it was compatible with Wii U Pro Controller games on the package. It's not. (I bought it for Wind Waker HD.)
Wii Remote Plus is fine with the adapter.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
Given how I use the Classic Controller Pro with Brawl, wanted to use the Pro Controller for SSB4, and have a pre-order on the fancy Gamecube Controller...I'll be the cool guy who uses all 3 equivalently :kirby:

Yakko93

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ohmy1985
I never owned an official classic controller, this is the only Classic Controller of sorts I own, color is exact.

Last edited:

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
I don't know about the adapter. It takes up two USB Slots and I fear it may have delay kind of like the mayflash one.

But this beauty...

Last edited:
Top Bottom