• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which comes first: The Overalls or the Ware?

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman
Which should be the unlockable?

I don't think that both should be Starter Characters at the same time. Which would you rather leave for a later unveiling?

Yes, I know that Sakurai said WarioWare-Wario was "the standard Wario found in Smash," but I'm curious if you agree with that bit. Should Classic Wario have been a starter, instead? Or maybe both should have been unlockable? And, on that note, will both or just one be seen in Subspace?

>>Discuss<<

D

Deleted member

I liked this update. I think it's a good idea to have Wario to have his original look as an alt.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
i am glad and pissed at this update,Sakurai could have surprised us with an unlockble overalls wario

Lemming 1545

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we know he takes one slot, that's why we're talking about the costumes... which one do you think should be unlocked first?

I think that guy's point was... who said that either costume HAD TO BE unlocked? Why wouldn't they both just be available from the start?

EDIT: See above post.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I think that guy's point was... who said that either costume HAD TO BE unlocked? Why wouldn't they both just be available from the start?

EDIT: See above post.
Of course, but the TC's point is, ASSUMING one of them had to be unlocked, which one would you want it to be? Let's stick to the matter at hand folks.

Top Bottom