• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters should be top tier?

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about the top tier behemoths in Smash Bros. I feel that Melee was such a popular game because the best character, Fox, is extremely technical and requires a lot of work to excel with. However, in games such as Smash 4, the game essentially died because Bayonetta was so toxic, with easy-bake combos. So then, I wondered, "What would be the best tier list IDEALLY for ultimate? Who DESERVES to be top tier?" I have my answer below.
1579735895589.png
Keep in mind that by no means do I say that players of lower tiers can't be skilled, or players of higher tiers can't be brain-dead. All I'm saying is, based on the design, these are how the characters SHOULD play based on the effort required to play these characters.
Any thoughts?

Attachments

Top Bottom