• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which characters from melee should return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Probably Mewtwo and Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario as the costume for Mario and Mewtwo as a playable. Maybe Young Link can be a costume or Toon Link.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Mewtwo.

I would say Dr. Mario only if hes a separate character from Mario. As a costume it would be weird having him shoot fire balls, not saying he couldn't shoot pills.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
may i suggest mewtwo?i mean,what person would NOT want him?
I did say Mewtwo and Dr. Mario. ;)

Mewtwo.

I would say Dr. Mario only if hes a separate character from Mario. As a costume it would be weird having him shoot fire balls, not saying he couldn't shoot pills.
They could make it so the costume shoots pills :bee: (the only fire ability would be from the final smash anyway)

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Mewtwo and Roy. I don't want doc back simply because we already have a Mario and the are so many more Mario reps that that should get priority before putting him back in. It is different for Link because we already exhausted all the mains from the regular series so obviously the next step would be to go to the Toon series.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
My username is pretty self explanatory. :pichu:

I also want, Mewtwo, Roy and Dr. Mario as an ALT for Mario. Young Link i can live without, considering he's just a younger version of the same character Link. Toon Link is a much better choice due to how he's in no way related to the Hero of Time.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Please do not make these kinds of topics here. If you support the return of any veterans, you can go to their threads in the Smash Veterans sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom