• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters do you have the most confirdence in?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Instead of saying who you want like every other thread, say who you think is a shoo-in to be playable.

For example, I'm very confident that Krystal, Ridley, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Luigi, Mr. Game and Watch (icon theory), and Marth are all in for sure.

T-major

Smash Champion
::Newcomers::

Ridley, Takamaru, Megaman, Krystal (even though she shouldn't be there), Geno (if sakurai doesn't count him as third party)

::Veterans::

Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Marth, Luigi, Game & Watch, Mewtwo.

Hong

The Strongest
Geno, Ridley (eww), Wind Waker Link, Krystal (eww), Mr. Game & Watch (he was unique), Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, Luigi, Ganondorf and at least one more MOTHER rep because it's no secret that Sakurai loves that series.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm only saying Luigi and Ganondorf as they are the only true shoe ins. The rest is all up in the air.

CommanderGrit

Smash Apprentice
i believe that Luigi, Cap'n Falcon, Ganondorf, Sheik, Mr. G&W, and Jigglypuff are all returning

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
Veterans:
Captain Falcon, Luigi, Marth, Ganondorf, Falco, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Game&Watch (unfortunately)

Newcomers:
Krystal, Wind Waker Link

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Don't forget jigglypuff, she was already confirmed to be returning...
I don't trust that. They could have by chance been thinking about Melee..

The only reason I say Luigi and Ganondorf are shoe-ins is because the game wouldn't make any sense without them being playable. It has nothing to do with the rumors.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Newcomers: Ridley, Claus, Takamaru, Krystal, Megaman
Vets: Jigglypuff, Luigi, Ganondorf, Shiek, Mr. Game & Watch

Cfhero25

Smash Rookie
veterans: captain Falcon Ganandorf Sheik Jigglypuff MR Game and Watch (he was fun in melee driving people insame with his bleep sounds) Mewtwo Luigi Marth

Newcomers: Ridley Krystal Icaac

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
im going to say plusel and minun for a duo cause i think there going to be the second iceclimbers
Dear lord, I hope not.

Ice Climbers is the only duo needed, and Pikachu is the only electric rat needed.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Newcomers:
Krystal, Captain Olimar, Ridley

Vets:
Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Luigi, Mr G&W, Ganondorf, (Shiek)

I'm sure, that these characters are playable.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
The street zombie from Ocarina of Time. He already made his appearance in adventure mode for melee, so he is destined to be in brawl.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I'm confindent about seeing krystal in for sure. Also ridley,cpt. olimar and I'm worried bout Geno and K. Rool.

(I'm only listing newcomers)

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Well, my "confirdence" (;)) is in Krystal, Midna, and Ridley. That is, of course, not counting the guaranteed characters of Ganondorf and Luigi

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
Megaman, Ridley, Krystal and that Joy Mech Fight robot.

Vets- Sheik, Marth, Mewtwo, Jiggs, Luigi, Falco, Falcon, Ness, Ganondorf.

Falco and Ganon are easily either decloned or "luigified"

Honestly I can see ways they could declone all of the other clones into luigi type characters, but that's just me xP
I'd love Elekid in Brawl if he was a luigified Pikachu. It could totally work

Zevox

Smash Lord
Newcomers: Krystal, Ridley, Captain Olimar.

(Yeah, thats it. Most of the obvious ones have been revealed already - I'd say the remainder are really up in the air.)

Veterans: Luigi, Ganondorf, Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Marth, Falco, Mr Game & Watch.

(Big duhs all around, plus G&W semi-confirmed thanks to the working part of the icon theory. I retain doubts to one degree or another about the rest though - Sheik is a wierd "no reason to stay, no reason to go" case; Ness depends on whether Sakurai went through with his intention to replace him or not; Young Link I'm praying doesn't return in any form; Roy is likely getting replaced by a more worthy FE character - perhaps Ike; and the other two are almost surely gone and not going to be missed by me.)

Zevox

Top Bottom