• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character Do You Think Is Best For Me To Learn

N1teL1te

Smash Rookie
I mainly play Yoshi, but over the last few days I have also started to get into both Little Mac and Pac-Man. I like Yoshi for his versatility and general balance, Little Mac is fun for me for the pure kill power, and Pac-Man because of his general randomness and his moveset allows you to get really creative with him. Ideally, I would like to master all three however with all of my other activities I realistically feel like I have the time to only really master one of them. So I have been wondering which of the three do you think I should master? Yoshi, Little Mac, or Pac-Man? Give me your thoughts and reasons why below please and thank you for your time.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Mario is built to be one of the best starter characters so he's a safe bet. PAC-MAN is probably one of the 4 hardest characters to learn how to play so I'd be wary of him. Little Mac is pretty fair too, though ground game is obviously essential to learn.

Top Bottom