• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Amiibo should I get first? Luigi or Link?

Which Amiibo?

• Luigi

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Link

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Balbys23

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2595-0802-2073
I was planning on ordering my first Amiibo for ssb4, I wanted to just get a standard all around character for my first Amiibo. Since Mario is sold out, The available characters closet to average is Luigi and Link. Who do you guys think I should order first?

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
I would probably go with Luigi, but it really is up to you. Which character are you better with?

(>´u´)>

Smash Cadet
Luigi ts compatable with more games to my knowledge. I would get him because he has more title support.

If im wrong so what i just dont know many games that use link.

+ luigi is a good fighter to practice on if you happen to be new to amiibos because they get pretty hard to beat after leveling up to the max. And you mentioned mario so yeah be good to go with a series of characters from a collection point.

Top Bottom