• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Which airport should I fly to?

Cruecial

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cruecial
I'll probably be flying in as well, any idea if there's public transportation or a shuttle to get us to the hotel?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Yeah. If you want to get to the hotel/venue with as little as traveling needed and as fast as possible, go to EWR (Newark). You can take the NJ transit from Newark Liberty Airport to the stop in Secaucus. I "think" there will be a shuttle bus that will be pick up people to take to the hotel (There was a shuttle bus that did so for Apex 2014). LaGuardia and JFK airport will take a couple of hours but if you're interested in sightseeing, go that route.

JbrockPony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JbrockPony
Yeah. If you want to get to the hotel/venue with as little as traveling needed and as fast as possible, go to EWR (Newark). You can take the NJ transit from Newark Liberty Airport to the stop in Secaucus. I "think" there will be a shuttle bus that will be pick up people to take to the hotel (There was a shuttle bus that did so for Apex 2014). LaGuardia and JFK airport will take a couple of hours but if you're interested in sightseeing, go that route.
How reliable is the NJ transit in harsh weather conditions?

Top Bottom