• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where's my update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
It's the first of the month, this will probably be a huge update, possibly a new character (brand new, as in, not confirmed or veteran), more explanation of This World... or perhaps some media such as music or a video. Or else it could be Pichu.
specs completely called this update people

JPW

Smash Ace
I wonder if he's as good as he is in FE9.

And he's got Aether, which is more of a skill.

I'll be playing FE9 tonight.

Well worth the wait. I almost thought it was Sonic when the pic was loading tip of blue hair and such.

PAL regions haven't got a release date yet, but this is tepmting for an US wii. Even though he was expected to join the roster this is just so early to be pulling out a big gun. Makes me wonder what other surprises he's got.

For Pal regions though I'm taking a stab at February 08. It's a very popular game, and they wouldn't want to hold it off too far in between especially when Australia and Europe have helped Nintendo move up and up to the top. And this will sell, and knowing you guys will probably ruin a lot of stuff for those who haven't got it, they want to make sure no one really misses out or faces huge spoilers, and commit suicide because they haven't got the game yet.

Don't worry however we should still be getting SMG and MP3 though this year. Provided palgn is correct.

I wonder if he'll do this for the 1st of every month now.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
once i get brawl i'm not logging on til i unlock everything, so it doesn't get spoiled for me

D

Deleted member

I wonder if he's as good as he is in FE9.

And he's got Aether, which is more of a skill.

I'll be playing FE9 tonight.

Well worth the wait. I almost thought it was Sonic when the pic was loading tip of blue hair and such.

PAL regions haven't got a release date yet, but this is tepmting for an US wii. Even though he was expected to join the roster this is just so early to be pulling out a big gun. Makes me wonder what other surprises he's got.

For Pal regions though I'm taking a stab at February 08. It's a very popular game, and they wouldn't want to hold it off too far in between especially when Australia and Europe have helped Nintendo move up and up to the top. And this will sell, and knowing you guys will probably ruin a lot of stuff for those who haven't got it, they want to make sure no one really misses out or faces huge spoilers, and commit suicide because they haven't got the game yet.

Don't worry however we should still be getting SMG and MP3 though this year. Provided palgn is correct.

I wonder if he'll do this for the 1st of every month now.
That leaves only four newcomers. My guess is he'll gradualy increase the number of updates, and update everyhting important at game release.

Don't worry bro, we'll get Brawl in time. But I'm still not prepared to wait ;).

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I can't believe the ammount of impatient whiners we have here. If tomorow's is late, just grit your teeth and bear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom