• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where's 3.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
There's a thing called patience, please have some. Next time don't make a thread about it, at least make a post asking about it in the social thread. We really don't need more auto lock threads here.

nullife

Smash Cadet
A dev posted earlier today that there is no set release time.
Please be patient as stated above.
It's not like they're just sitting around and withholding it from us for no reason.

SmashBros50

Smash Apprentice
There's a thing called patience, please have some. Next time don't make a thread about it, at least make a post asking about it in the social thread. We really don't need more auto lock threads here.
It's not like they're just sitting around and withholding it from us for no reason.
Alright, alright sorry I thought it was out already cause a video on how to install it said "Works on 3.5 too" so I thought something was wrong

Ningildo

Smash Journeyman
well...

But yeah, it hasn't been released yet, so all you can really do is play the waiting game.

Last edited:

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Seems like a curse lately. Halo: TMCC's matchmaking has been **** since before launch. Warlords of Draenor has server queues up the ass (3k on a normally medium pop server?). AC: Unity is microtransactions in French settings. Now 3.5 is another waiting game.

November isn't a good month for releases this time around.

Last edited:

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
I don't have patience, they should say it will release in 11/15 since I live in Brazil and it's 7:04 p.m here already...

Ace76

Smash Cadet
I think TC's question is justified. The game was set to release 11/14 today. Most games are released midnight. I don't understand why they didn't simply push the date back to 11/15 and release it midnight than instead.

GreenMunchkin

Smash Apprentice
Seems like a curse lately. Halo: TMCC's matchmaking has been **** since before launch. Warlords of Draenor has server queues up the *** (3k on a normally medium pop server?). AC: Unity is microtransactions in French settings. Now 3.5 is another waiting game.

You can add Binding of Isaac: Rebirth to that list.

Anonistry

Smash Journeyman
Dude, everyone knows it is being released on HYPE TYME!!! today. When something is being released in HYPE TYME!!! It inevitably takes too long, yet simultaneously only allows one to savor THA HYPE.

If it were me, I would have said to release it on December, and then pulled it, and watched the "BASED PMDT" comments rollout.

meilei

Smash Rookie
geez did these developers also help work on the release for duke nukem forever

ccthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Seems like a curse lately. Halo: TMCC's matchmaking has been **** since before launch. Warlords of Draenor has server queues up the *** (3k on a normally medium pop server?). AC: Unity is microtransactions in French settings. Now 3.5 is another waiting game.

Hush. Smash 4 comes out in a week. Let's not :124: that.

Celestis

Smash Ace
These guys do everything great, except for release day. Every release is the same. If they could just master the art of preparation before release, things would be flawless!

Paquito

Smash Journeyman
I'm just upset I didn't have the opportunity to skip work to play 3.5 all day. Speaking of which, the devs are probably still working their full time jobs. You know, the place where they do work they get paid for :p

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
These guys do everything great, except for release day. Every release is the same. If they could just master the art of preparation before release, things would be flawless!
Your avatar's expression ! I'm really felling it :4shulk:

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Dev builds on the website keep going up and up. Hopefully we'll get it sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom