• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where you think can a Mii be inputted???

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
If a topic like this is made, please have a mod/admin flame me and close this thread... Thank you...

I see lots of talks in the Character Specific section of inputting Miis as a customizable character, though seeing that in the actually game sure does look slim... So like the topic says, your idea on basically where a Mii can be inputted into the game of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

My idea is, if Peach were to make her return, the Miis shall be appeared in the tunips Peach pulls out... Kinda funny to see your face on a tunip, but also a bit creepy...

NG7

Smash Lord
I think it'd be funny if wireframes were replace with Miis :)

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
I'd like the Mii's to have their own moveset with special attacks like Boxing gloves(Up B sucker punch), Pitching a baseball(Charge B), and Bowling a bowling Ball(Down B, ball drops straight down when done in air)... Honestly it would be a lot of fun to fight my friends as their Mii. Or Fight characters not in the game.

Cisne

Smash Apprentice
miis replacing wireframe would be really cool xD

what about ur mii face for stocks , and mii name for tags

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is NOT to discus Mii's as playable characters, so lets leep moveset ideas to the topic for Mii's in the character room.

Croco

Smash Lord
How I see it working..?
First you NEED to register your profile name before playing the story/classic mode.. Registering works allot like Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.
You choose your avatar face etc.
Then later in the game you encounter the "100 MiiLee" right before the final boss..
Then comes the final boss..
You battle Master Hand..
Crazy Hand..
And then your Mii's head which you selected for your profile.

btk Ace

Smash Apprentice
if it had stats going from strong to weak then that would be unfair

but having a Mii character would be fantastic
their side step would be amazing

Devastlian

Smash Lord
This is kinda related to Cisne's idea...but how 'bout you have the option to have to use a Mii head as a tag (it'd be a bit transparent, of course). That'd be kinda cool, maybe...

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Or mii heads as Stock icons would also be quite thoughtful, though that is also somewhat creepy...

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
Miis being audience members is a no-brainer. If they're in the game, that's the simplist implementation they could do.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop out of crates and such like Goombas and Redeads occasionally did in Melee, though. Just there for a sec, flip out, and then you KO 'em for some special point reward.

The Miis replacing the Fighting Wireframes/Polygons would be hilarious, though. All of a sudden I'd have to knock out Bill Cosby, Patrick Stewart, my little brother, Chewbacca, Admiral Ackbar, and all my friends. Funny and fun! I approve of the idea, but doubt it'll be in.

Having the Miis be a replacement/source for the 'name tags' would be enough use for me. I never liked the four letter name restriction anyway.

Thinking back to 'items', a Mii that behaves much like Mr. Saturn would be pretty fun too.

"Stop throwing George Bush at me! Gah!"

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I would think that the miis could be shown as the audience/crowd during an intense battle.
They could also throw items onto the areana to help players.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
How about an item that you throw at someone and when it lands, it opens and all of the mii's on a persons wii will run out and dogpile the nearest opponent.
It could stun them temporarily like DK's headbut or yoshis egg.

Top Bottom