• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where would your ballot voted character rank in the tier list?

Skjoett

Smash Cadet
Title says it all. How high (or low) do you think he/she would rank in the tier list? And please also state who you voted for of course.

My vote was on King K. Rool, I don't have an idea on his specific moves, but he could definitely have some awesome moves from his boss fights throughout DKC 1-3 and 64. He would probably not rank that high in the tier list though, considering he would be a heavyweight character. Hopefully in C rank alongside King Dedede and Bowser.

Last edited:

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
My ballot would probably be one of the worst characters. Worst.
I chose (:pichumelee:)

TeddyBearYoshi

Banned via Warnings
I voted for Porky Minch.. so.. it all depends on the balance. I say potential for A tier.

ShinobiGreninja

Smash Rookie
I voted for nabbit, I imagine he would have at least one command grab and a decent grab range/speed along with speed comparable to greninja so I see him being A to high B tier seeing as the likes of sonic and diddy's kit focus on countering shields.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I voted for Bandanna Dee and Rundas. Bandanna Dee I could see being really good because he's a fast character than can fight in the air and on the ground, and has good range as well as a projectile.
I have no idea how Rundas would fare. I can't imagine him being very fast, I'm not sure how strong he would be, but.....he can freeze things. Pretty cool though, huh?

ShinobiGreninja

Smash Rookie
voted for :squirtlebrawl: so he'll probably be around mid tier list
While he certainly was a fun character in brawl I think 2 water types in the game is a little overkill as after mewtwo there will be a total of six pokemon in smash, if another pokemon were to be added I think grovile/sceptile may be a good choice because then the three types you choose between; fire, water, grass as your starter are represented from generations 1, 3 and 6.

Top Bottom