• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where will you buy Brawl?

Wreked

Smash Lord
I don't really know. I will most likely call some local stores. Like Walmart, EB, Gamestop, Target, Circuit City, Best Buy. I have a wide range or choices of where I live. I don't plan on reserving, too lazy.

maxieman

Smash Ace
Gamestop

I refuse to buy games from Wal-mart, I support Gaming stores and their Love of the Game!

someguy12

Smash Journeyman
as for me, i think amozon, i don't really know.
2 of my best friends pre-ordered it off the internet for me, it's supossed to arive 2 days after launch, and i really hope so.
(i have great friends!):):lick::lick:

Fault

Smash Cadet
I've got my preorder at FYE, just because they were the only ones accepting preorders for it around here when I bought Pokemon Pearl a while back.

lookatthatbaconsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Gamestop. by the way, am I GUARANTEED a copy now that I preordered? I have a feeling I am, but just wondering if anyone could give me the details.:ohwell:

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Gamestop. by the way, am I GUARANTEED a copy now that I preordered? I have a feeling I am, but just wondering if anyone could give me the details.:ohwell:
gamestop orders more than enough to fill preorders, but it is always possible that the company, in this case nintendo, could shaft them...i think they reserve a copy from their next shipment for you in that case, and if you dont want to do that you can either take a refund or store credit

FlyinG ShoosteR

Smash Apprentice
I'm in my first year of college, and don't really know the area around my school well..and seeing how I don't have transportation, its definitely going to be Amazon.com + overnight shipping FTW

I

i8waffles612

I pre-ordered the game today from Gamestop from my mall, but my mall has 2 gamestops, so i had to spend like 5 mins deciding which one to get it from.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
I reserved Brawl nine years ago at EB Games, and it's already been paid for. Now I just need to wait.
nine years ago? somehow i doubt that. if the guy at the counter actually let you put money down back then for a game that may or may not ever come out, he probably pocketed it. i'd follow up on that.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I have a Wal-Mart down the road, and I live in a community where the majority of Smashers suck.

I think I'm getting it first day.

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
well ive got mine reservd at gamestop, but Walmart always stocks their shelves at 7am
so it would be better to get it then.

happynoodleboy

Smash Apprentice
nine years ago? somehow i doubt that. if the guy at the counter actually let you put money down back then for a game that may or may not ever come out, he probably pocketed it. i'd follow up on that.
I'm pretty sure that was a joke...

anyway, I've got it reserved at gamestop, so that seems the wise choice for me to make :)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Dr. UnKnown did you steal that gif in ya sig from me??

ill buy it at jb hi-fi there the cheapest!! lol i dunno if thats a store in u.s anyway they release for about 70$ AU instead of $100
I know that's most likely where I'll go, though I'm not going to preorder til a lot closer to the date, so I can pre-order at a place that'll have a bonus (IE Stratagy guide, poster, ect)

volbound1700

Smash Master
LOL Melee wasn't even out then. I not sure if the Original was made yet.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Sweet now that I know were most people are going and who to steal it from FREE BRAWL :p

Top Bottom