• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where was Sonic

Suna

Smash Journeyman
After looking at all these pics of SSE I see no Sonic,Snake was there but where is sonic!? We know hies there cuz we saw him in SSE in his Sonic joins the brawl vid...diden't we?

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
forget that. Snake was one of those characters I would think would be cool, but would never have thought would actually make it. I'm stoked. I'm pretty sure Sonic's role in SSE is toward the very end and it's probably going to be epic.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
To judge by this picture of the map screen...

That looks like Angel Island. And, if the game starts at the left and scrolls right, then it must be the setting for the very end of the game. And from that Sonic in SSE pic, it looks like he's appearing for the first time in the same setting as Taboo (The creepy blue tron guy.)

What's this mean? That Sonic has some unique role in the end of the game...Perhaps. He may possibly be a Deus Ex, come to do something awesome about the inter dimensional mess Taboo is making.

Of course, there are other possibilities, but that's the only one that leaps to my mind.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I finally saw Sonic but turns out that

SPOILERS***

He only comes at the final boss fight then thats it lol.
HA! DUES EX CONFIRMED!

By the way: A Dues Ex Machina is a 'God in the machine', which is basically an unforeseen force that shows up out of nowhere and fixes all the problems in the story. Basically, it's an author's way of saying 'And then they all lived happily ever after' in the middle of the climax.

Not another name for Ridley. Because I know how some people just love to misinterpret. (Ain't I a stinker?)

Also, Suna? When you've got a spoiler, it's more polite to use the blackout text feature. It's the fading-letters button next to 'wiki' when you're typing your post. Just for future reference, that's all.

Suna

Smash Journeyman
HA! DUES EX CONFIRMED!

By the way: A Dues Ex Machina is a 'God in the machine', which is basically an unforeseen force that shows up out of nowhere and fixes all the problems in the story. Basically, it's an author's way of saying 'And then they all lived happily ever after' in the middle of the climax.

Not another name for Ridley. Because I know how some people just love to misinterpret. (Ain't I a stinker?)

Also, Suna? When you've got a spoiler, it's more polite to use the blackout text feature. It's the fading-letters button next to 'wiki' when you're typing your post. Just for future reference, that's all.
oh I seen people use it but I never look at that tool bar thing lol thanks

Top Bottom