• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where the hell has this sub forum gone to.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
You're right Anonymous. I'm new to the smash scene, and I've only been to four tournaments. It doesn't help my Bowser play to have barely anyone talking about the cutest turtle in Melee anymore.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Thats cause theres nothing left to discuss everything that Bowser can do has been found basically.

Now its all just doing what people like Me DJ and Gimpy do... perfect it.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
dude Florida is hard to play at. you have to travel all the way the GigaBits in Orlando.
Qft. And I don't even own a cube/wii, nobody good lives near me. And the people that do live near me are always busy for whatever reason. The only thing I've gained from trying to play with the smashers near me is a stolen controller and sleeping bag

Its pretty impossible for me to get better here, hopefully I'll have moved sometime.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I you are seriously interested in Smash (or any other game) then I suggest you move to NorCal. If you can't find a job then join Oakland Police Department for a starting salary of 70k dollars a year.

Top Bottom