• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is the best place for wolf discussion?

Cohenski

Smash Rookie
I've been playing wolf for a fair bit now but haven't really been collaborating at all. I've been putting some serious time into inventing and optimizing punishes for wolf on certain characters. Looking here I see most of the stuff I found has been discovered (no surprise), like jab down smash, jab gab, back throw side b, dair side b punishes on teathers... ect. Not all of it though. Where is the best place to collaborate? I have a lot to share and a lot to ask. Is that skype chat still going?

Cohenski

Smash Rookie
This seems kind of dead to me. I don't think forums are the best places to converse. They are good when you have a well established idea and you post it.

Venom_909

Smash Apprentice
There is a wolf SKype group where a lot of people message each other but a lot of the info gets lost.

Cohenski

Smash Rookie
I don't see anyone's Skype infos on their profiles. Mine is Cohenskii.

Chef2

Smash Apprentice
Hey if you could add prestonco to skype I'd appreciate it :)

Top Bottom