• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where is my baltimore crew at?

Nurok

Smash Lord
Where is my bmore crew at =( I am finishing my semester here at TU and I wanna know where my bmore crew at =(

and hello to all who have not seen me since... 2 years ago?

Sroag

Smash Rookie
I'm also very intrested in a baltimore area crew to start talking to, i just moved from idaho, but i grew up in b-more....i wasnt in the smash life until idaho, but still....now i cant wait to see what i've been missin.....right now i live on the other side of the bay, but not too far. B-MORE(and general area) PEOPLES NEED TO POST ASAP PLEASE!!!

Nurok

Smash Lord
It might as well be true! G-reg i miss you! And where the hell is btree, DK smash, Nightmare, etc. etc. =( as well!

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Sroag post up in the Bmore thread (The Band of the Pigeon). Everyone in the Bmore area normally will check there. Nurok! post in the Bmore thread lolz. This is Btree.

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
why does Nurok Sound so familiar... i probably played you before during the fests with Hat and Frozen or something. And yea.. definitely cant wait to graduate to Smash again..

Jay Talbayne

Smash Apprentice
I prolly know him if i see him, How everyone been? anyone been acutally on Brawl or are people sticking to melee until P:M gets released?

Top Bottom