• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where in Akihabara to visit?

MrWeavile

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently in Akihabara. Looking for some GameCube controllers for sale, as well as some general game related stuff. Anyone know some good areas/shops?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm currently in Akihabara. Looking for some GameCube controllers for sale, as well as some general game related stuff. Anyone know some good areas/shops?
If you're looking for classics, try Super Potato in Akihabara? It's the one I hear most about in Japan if it's about general stuff that might not be new. Lots of retro products there, from what I've heard from others. Although the demand for this kind of stuff went up a bit in Japan supposedly, so I'm not sure about stock and prices.

As for new GC controllers, not too sure if that's the kind of thing you'll see stocked at common stores. But it's Akihabara, so maybe you'll find them in quite a few shops.

Top Bottom