• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where Do Your Golden Hammers Get Used?

Young_Link808

Smash Apprentice
i never used one at all cuz im trying to beat them all without the hammers

i also beat some hard ones like 15min multiman brawl

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Where do you use your Golden Hammers? I know some people are saving them for difficult challenges, but I'm using mine on tedious challenges like "Brawl on the Mushroomy Kingdom 10 times."
You only have five or six hammers. And you waste them on something so generic and easy as Brawl 10x on "insert here" stage? There are at least five of those, along with another five or so that require you to play five, ten or twenty times with a specific character. And none of those are nearly as tedious as "collect all stickers" or "beat target level whatever with all characters or in so many seconds". Tell me that Brawling on Mushroomy Kingdom for about ten minutes is more tedious than "Brawl for 100 Hours." Not to mention the ones involved with Multiman, Homerun Contest, and don't even get me started on Boss Battles and All-Star. THAT IS PROBABLY THE LEAST TEDIOUS CHALLENGE IN THE GAME, YOU N00B.

Whoever did flowers with 1 HP, that's clever. Personally, I did sudden death, double damage, double speed, and bunny hoods. One quick hit, and the game is over.

pirkid

Smash Lord
You only have five or six hammers. And you waste them on something so generic and easy as Brawl 10x on "insert here" stage? There are at least five of those, along with another five or so that require you to play five, ten or twenty times with a specific character. And none of those are nearly as tedious as "collect all stickers" or "beat target level whatever with all characters or in so many seconds". Tell me that Brawling on Mushroomy Kingdom for about ten minutes is more tedious than "Brawl for 100 Hours." Not to mention the ones involved with Multiman, Homerun Contest, and don't even get me started on Boss Battles and All-Star. THAT IS PROBABLY THE LEAST TEDIOUS CHALLENGE IN THE GAME, YOU N00B.

Whoever did flowers with 1 HP, that's clever. Personally, I did sudden death, double damage, double speed, and bunny hoods. One quick hit, and the game is over.
Yea. Flower, 1HP, Lightning wins for fastest match ever.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Havent used one yet, but Intense Boss Mode is looking exponentially more frustrating with Pokey's ******* moves.

Top Bottom