• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do we want character balance/buff/nerf posts?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Long story short, I was talking to SHeLL and he wanted to know where we want people to post balance suggestions. Nightly builds doesn't want it and neither does the codes agenda one. I'm trying to keep the character discussion forum a place for guides, but it is turning to absolute crap. I suppose we could do there, but I'd rather not. We are unsure of the current Plussery's fate thought I suppose we could post them there. So where DO we want balance posts?

D

Deleted member

hm good question. making a thread for suggestions would be an awful idea since that would only get responses like "buff tha KNEE moar pl0x".

since most suggestions are made on IRC chat, some of us could log that place and dump the suggestions in a thread back here, so we can directly discuss them.

my 2 cents

Almas

Smash Lord
The next "official" Brawl+ release thread will be strict on rules as to only accept formatted balance observations. We can paste anything worth thinking about over to the character threads in our forum. I'm going to have fun being annoyed with the idiot responses \o/.

Top Bottom