• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I purchase n64 Joysticks

CyrusTheGreat

Smash Cadet
I remember some guys talking about how they paid someone to buy an n64 joystick and replace within their controller to make them essentially brand new. Does anyone know where I can purchase n64 joysticks? Thanks

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Errr....meat? As in the stuff you eat?

Anyway, I think ebay sums it up in a nutshell, but I'll wait and see if anyone has any more specific sites.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
there used to be a shop called "Toys" in one of my old towns and it sold ONLY games...and guns for some reason lol

but anyway they had lots of joysticks and whatnot, quite nice actually

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
there used to be a shop called "Toys" in one of my old towns and it sold ONLY games...and guns for some reason lol

lol, guns and games, great combination.

Anyway the new joystick I got came off of ebay.

BlackMario

Smash Rookie
swap meat is a store when somebody sell they stuff they dont wont no more. Most of it be brand new. I came up on a 64 system wit 3 controllers for 30.

_kSo_

Smash Master
LOL ^^ i've never heard of this swap meet store before but it sounds really interesting. I'd love to go to one. Where can I usually find one?

Cotter2589

Smash Rookie
My friends and I have tried experimenting with replacing sticks and such. Best thing you should do if you don't want to spend cash is to just open up the controller and clean the stick. Worked great on even our worst controllers. We've also tried putting 3rd party controller sticks into regualr N64 controllers without much success.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
What relevence does it have to where he can buy joysticks?

As amusing as the fact that it sells guns is, of course.

Edit: While he may be able to get them there, it's hardly practical.

Also, you realise you made a spam post asking me about spam?

Camus iXi

Smash Cadet

wtf, games and guns you sayy..... hmmmmm innnnteresting ... xD!! u buy a n64, smash and a gun, if u lose a match u just shoot whoever beat you... hmmmmm xP

Top Bottom