• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I buy a good controller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

too% milk

Smash Rookie
Pretty self explanatory. I played melee and I recently met Kero. I would like to expand into ssb64

Sedda

Smash Champion
best post of 2014 right here 10/10

edit: if youre serious and aren't stranded, search craiglist or go to local video game stores. ask on fb. im sure there are people on your friend's list who may have controllers that they arent using anymore

edit 2: i think i misread the post at first lmao, but there ya go

Last edited:

too% milk

Smash Rookie
best post of 2014 right here 10/10

edit: if youre serious and aren't stranded, search craiglist or go to local video game stores. ask on fb. im sure there are people on your friend's list who may have controllers that they arent using anymore
I checked local stores, no luck. I'm probably going to have to find a used one aren't I?

Sedda

Smash Champion
i doubt youd be able to find a new one.

it cant be too difficult to find a used controller with a decent stick. why dont you buy a controller from kero or something? your best bet is probably craigslist, or just look on ebay

too% milk

Smash Rookie
Kero might have something for me to use but he told me to ask here first. I just wanted to check if i was possible for me to find a new one, I've used some of my friends and they just are so worn out /:

LMAOO KERO WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THAT INSTEAD OF HAVING ME POST HERE

Last edited by a moderator:

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
@Shaya pls ban this double poster omg

lololololol

nah srsly tho my brother isn't giving away remotes anymore

i need a place to get new ones too i'm down to two :(

Last edited:

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Kero might have something for me to use but he told me to ask here first. I just wanted to check if i was possible for me to find a new one, I've used some of my friends and they just are so worn out /:

LMAOO KERO WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THAT INSTEAD OF HAVING ME POST HERE
i found a new controller on ebay for 90$. So ya it is possible to find new controllers online but u are gonna have to search around to find one that is affordable. 90$ is on the cheap side but i have seen some cheaper new ones before

Last edited:

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Last edited:

caneut

Smash Ace
Find a store that buys used video games and stuff. A store just opened up near me that takes in all systems, books, musical instruments and all other kinda ****. Found a great console and 2 pretty much perfect sticks.

KeroKeroppi

Smash Champion
Find a store that buys used video games and stuff. A store just opened up near me that takes in all systems, books, musical instruments and all other kinda ****. Found a great console and 2 pretty much perfect sticks.
lmaaaaoooooooooooooooo what kind of store buys books video games and musical instruments

that's ****ing sweet lol

Annex

Smash Ace
CL is OP
I went to some guys house to pick up a backup console (no controllers were listed on his ad) and ended up with two of the best controllers I've ever wiggled
were so OP I used one of them to pay for knite assembling my PC
I recommend

D

Deleted member

your best bet is local pawn shops and old video game stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom