• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can a minor play online poker (not for cash)?

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
I was just wondering where I can legally play online poker for play money. I've been to PokerStars, Fulltilt, pkr.com, absolutepoker, and all of them say I have to be at least 18 or older to join. Since I'm not 18, do any of you guys know if there are any sites where I can legally play online poker?

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
If you're not playing for cash then it's not really a big deal filling in that your 18. If you don't want to do that, I think there aren't any options left.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Most require you to be 18 because they link to legitimate gambling sites that lead you gamble (which itself isn't legal until 21 in most states). You're out of luck.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
There use to be a free online game you could download where you played poker for fake money, don't remember what it's called.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Well, both PartyPoker.com and Pokerstars.com have lobbies where you play with "play money"(so fake money). PKR.com has it also, but that one sucks(who wants to play 3D poker online? It's not like you can suddenly 'read' your opponent).

Top Bottom