• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are you getting it at?

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
*shudders*

please... don't end your sentences with... prepositions.......
it's.... my last.....wish.......

*dies*

anyway, there's an EB within 5 minutes of my house. i'm going there. it's one of the tourney locations, but i'm still unsure if i want to sign up or not.

KirbyForAll

Smash Apprentice
i was renting a movie at blockbuster and they said i could reserve brawl.

so yea blockbuster for me

illphil

Smash Apprentice
I have a $50 Best buy card and another one with $9 left on it, so Best Buy it is. No preorder, I doubt they will run out within the first few minutes of opening its doors

P.R.P.

Smash Rookie
I'll be getting mine at Walmart or Target, I don't live near a Gamestop or anything like that.

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Gamestop-20
Gamequest-1
Gamecrazy-3
Wal mart-4
EB GAMES-5
BlockBuster-2
Sears-1
Circuitcity-2
Target-2
Bestbuy-4
Future Shop-1
Wait till later-1

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
My mom said she'll pick it up on sunday, probably at Wal mart, if not then I'll probably have to bug my parents to go later on in the day to visit other stores.

Also a question, how fast will it take for any given store to run out of a game like brawl, several days, or only the first day it comes out, and what time would be too late.

I remember going in EB GAMES the day sonic adventure 2 came out, a whole shelf was like dedicated to it :p

ZeldaSheik

Smash Cadet
Toys R Us...
and I'm getting it the next day cause my parents don't wanna drive from our house to get it...!

ConeZone

Smash Ace
gamestop always, but i have it pre-ordered at 2 of them...just in case something goes horribly wrong at the midnight release.

Top Bottom