• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are the Largest Competitive Scenes for this Game?

Clu

Smash Rookie
NNID
HoodieHero
Hey everyone!
My name is Clu, and I have been looking for more tournaments to take part in for this game, as I want to improve and such. There is a serious lack of tournaments in my area, which raised the question:

"Where are the largest Competitive Scenes for this Game?"

I'm really curious, as this is not a topic I have looked into in the past, and I feel like it would be very beneficial to know.

Thanks!

Raijinken

Smash Master
Based on streams and stuff, probably Tristate, Cali, Florida, Texas, and Maryland.

Though you may be able to find something near PA's major population centers. The vast majority of NC's tournaments are clustered around our big three cities, with a handful of others at assorted universities.

V4n1sh

Smash Rookie
Tristate, SoCal, and Florida have huge smash scenes in both Smash 4 and melee. Texas and MD/VA are also notable. Generally you want to look at the bigger cities around there

Stromp

Legend
NNID
Stromp
Tristate, SoCal, and Florida have huge smash scenes in both Smash 4 and melee. Texas and MD/VA are also notable. Generally you want to look at the bigger cities around there
What part of Florida? I know UF has a competitive scene but anywhere else?

Crudele

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xbulsajawnx
Last edited:
Top Bottom