• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are my pink boots at?

BulborbAdventurer

Smash Rookie
I'm really disappointed about the lack of pink boots, among other costumes. I thought for sure when I saw the green outfit that it would have pink boots. There seems to be no "fun" Olimar costumes (like pink boots was, or how the retro costumes are for kirby), and I am somewhat disappointed that Alph got four costumes (he didn't really play the main role in pikmin 3 (he talked less than Brittany if you did everything right), and I expected costumes for each "captain," even though Alph isn't really a captain).

I am wondering why they replaced costumes like this with dull, single-color costumes like the green one. I understand how nintendo is trying to make Alph the counterpart to Olimar, but in the story he really isn't (in Pikmin 3, he does play a role in Bingo Battles).

Can anyone offer insight into the removal/change to Olimar's costumes, particularly the removal of different colored ones, like the black one and pink boots?

Last edited:

Gaoo

Smash Cadet
NNID
That_Cody_Guy
3DS FC
1177-7744-2200
Eh no idea man. I'm sure you'll get used to it.

I really liked that they gave alph themes like Brittany (pink) and Captain (green) but yeah it would have been awesome if the character models changed to Brittany and the Captain. Captain is significantly larger than all the other characters so it makes sense why he wasn't included. I'm just happy that alph was included, better than 8 colors for Olimar in my opinion.

Top Bottom