• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Your Disc Don't Run Well

Waluigi911

Smash Lord
Okay, I am very certain that many of you gamers have your methods and theories for prolonging the life of your game or fixing scratches or cleaning it up or whatnot. There's the toothpaste, the store-bought spray stuff, the just plain water, and much more that I'm sure I don't know about.

Essentially, I just want to find out what everyone does when their disc is scratched or not behaving. I personally bought a little manual scrubber thing that you turn after you spray the disc. Considering store-bought materials, what're the best products that money can buy? 'Course, I'm also peeved about my old PlayStation Spider-Man 2 game skipping and crap during cutscenes (including talking to a pedestrian). That might've been my motivation.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
well if the mvc2 disc is for dreamcast then i'll just say DC doesn't need modding to play burned games.

Top Bottom