• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

noodles

Smash Champion
Noodles (I think I fixed the issue with the earring logo, but I couldn't find a good textless meteor logo and ended up taking something from a shirt I found on google):

omg dazwa yess. thx

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Ever since my laptop died, not really. I just mod their forums these days, but I managed to get some projects done before the incident. Once I get my laptop fixed/buy a new laptop, I can get back into doing some more work for them.

There's a new GARO special that I worked on that should be out soon. It's a behind the scenes look on the 2-hour long movie special, "Beast of the White Night."

As for the sig, I have a gif of Zaruba laughing, and I wish I could have used that instead.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Naw, I'm just being an attention *****. This whole thing has been good motivation to get better at photoshop, I just made a really trippy wallpaper for myself. Also, sigs powered by sendo's face are amazing.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

edit: swift I'd make a sig but that second picture is probably impossible to work with, the back of his head being black + the background being black is death =(

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I would like one with a picture of Meta Knights mask OFF and it to say

Owner of the Knight with only Black and White for coloring aside from my username Prince Of Fire which would be Great if in Red...if it looks stupid than make that in BLACK with everything else in White...and then of course MK. :)

in a sense-Make me something cool. haha

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN

I'll get to work on yours, PoF.

EDIT: Have any pictures of Metaknight w/o a mask? And since you didn't specify a logo, I'll just go ahead and use the mask metaknight won't be wearing, lol.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Woz, the reason why it's so fast is because for some reason when I edit it it only has 12 frames. I could fiddle around by duplicating frames to make it slower, but I'm afraid I might **** it up.

Top Bottom