• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you love something as much as blading, nothing else seems to matter. BBs HQ

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
someone better take up the helm for brawl at mass madness then :(

I'll talk to trevor tonight about designing the BB2.0 sigs.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Is it too late to become a Bladebreaker? I've been trying to come up with a catchy sig slogan this whole time. All I know is that my sig must feature Tuxedo Mask.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
no, it's not too late, boxman lost the bladebreaker sig template in a reformat and he has to make a new version of the sig. he's procrastinated this by about a year, hopefully he'll work on it tonight or something

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I still need one.

Honestly, I'd help run Mass Madness as a brawl tournament, I just wouldn't compete. I like running tournaments.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Mass Madness needs people to run a Brawl tournament, I bet Blackmage would do it with me. Either way, I'm down if it needs to be done.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
IMO, running tournaments is a blast. I haven't run any smash ones, but back when I played DDR and ITG, I ran a series of tournaments. And loved it.

Plus GU is still a cool place, even if they won't let us run melee-only tournaments.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
:O ooh, you play ddr/itg.. noiceee, i used to be into ddr, but quit.. acouple of my friend's used to loooove itg, lol. Now one jus plays smash, and the other sits home playing stepmania/warcraft3/counter strike all day, fresh life.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Running tournaments is pretty fun, but it's hard work. I've never done anything big, usually around 25-30 people. I don't think I can handle anything bigger than that.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
3x, we should play some DDR sometime.

The biggest tournament I've run was about 20 people, but we did it with absolutely no planning (Literally, we came up with the idea while we were there). I think I could handle a little bigger, I have some ideas that would make stuff more efficient and such.

BTW, this thread is active again. yay.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
err, yeah i hate ddr now :\ my friend jordan still plays ever once in awhile though. You might have seen him before at MM's or somethin.. uhm, he's really tall, and he's not skler or kevinM. At MM9 he had the same color shirt as skler XD

anyways, life is good. Even though I havn't played smash in 2 days :((((

Skler

Smash Master
All you talk about are baconators.

We need at least one more MM. I would call it Mass Madness: Fixing the Wii problem.

Edit: You know, because I still don't have my Wii but I've got Jamie's, unknownforce has my Wii and somebody else has unknownforce's Wii.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
All you talk about are baconators.

We need at least one more MM. I would call it Mass Madness: Fixing the Wii problem.

Edit: You know, because I still don't have my Wii but I've got Jamie's, unknownforce has my Wii and somebody else has unknownforce's Wii.
sounds good, elen+matt, this saturday DO ITTTT

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I usually don't eat bananas during the summer, since there's some thing about it attracting mosquitoes, and I live in an area that has a lot of West Nile Virus problems.

I might just have to make the sigs, now that skler has asked me to rise to the challenge. I'll start after homeworks tonight.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Holy ****. Cataclysm 4 guys, GG.

I'm going to ask my school if I can run something during the summer, and hopefully have it be a major tourney, and if not, at least big for the region. Who wants to help me plan?

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Naw, the Montage guys were kinda clueless as to what should have been going on. Stuff would have happened with or without the post, you just brought it to people's attention's faster.

I'll get to the sigs sometime this week, I hope.

Hey guys, read any good books lately?

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
as long as you do it with your face, 3x

but kev i dont think that was your fault. i just read the stage list and it was clear that had no idea and were kinda nj biased to their playing. dm was going off anyway, there should be no reason to argue in front of everybody. you just made an obvious point that should have been stated

hopefully the mages can pick up some of the slack and do some ****

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I'm looking into getting my high school as a venue, there's tons of room and it's right off of public transportation (It basically has its own stop on the green line). No one has really done a big metro-boston tournament as far as I know, this would be cool.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
TO BOSTON

we should have a cool name

BRAWLIS***ILISM 2008
then host a brawl tournement, have cort win, then play melee

but im down to help

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Or host a melee tournament, and kick brawl because it sucks.

It's going to be primarily melee (For a number of undisclosed reasons), but there will likely be brawl as well.

Anyways, I should probably try to get the venue before I plan.

Top Bottom