• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you get bored of playing your mains...

Dokutayuu

Smash Apprentice
CF vs CF is his best matchup. However, the games can be quite interesting.

For a laugh, a pair of us went CF and went up against 2 MK's lvl9 in stamina mode. Fun as heck but it wasn't easy to win.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
CF vs. CF/CF vs. Ganon are epic in fun. I also like using PT (or any of the pokemon for that matter) and doing match ideas like "Type advantage switch", and stamina mode for a more pokemon-like game.

plasmatorture

Smash Journeyman
Usually I just play random. Random vs random is great, especially in B+ where almost every character is viable. :)

Anyways, I really posted to say your video is mistitled. THIS is by far the most amazing and epic captain falcon match.

Johnny Pteran

Smash Journeyman
See now, this is why I main CF in the first place. You can never not have fun in friendly matches...

Also, on the topic of that video: lol @ 54 to like, 1:03, when P1 did nothing but Up-B and kept catching people.

Sonicdahedgie

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon is not capable of being used by any mere mortal. If a small child were to select him, he would violently explode upon starting the match.

Grown men/Teenagers are usually more capable of dealing with The Captain's ungodly amounts of awesome and manly, but their body is still not used to having control over so much power, causing their brains to stop functioning properly, leading to a loss of motor control and rational thought.

So don't worry, it's not your fault.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I just do random choice. Whichever character I think of first that would be fun at that moment.. I just choose them.

If I feel like flying, Jiggly or Kirby.
If I feel like tripping, Diddy, and so on.

But against, CF, I prefer to play Ganon vs. CF. Me being Ganon of course :D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You can never get bored of playing Dedede!

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
See now, this is why I main CF in the first place. You can never not have fun in friendly matches...

Also, on the topic of that video: lol @ 54 to like, 1:03, when P1 did nothing but Up-B and kept catching people.
yes that was me, all I wante to do what get back on, but they kept getting in the way.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
Usually I just play random. Random vs random is great, especially in B+ where almost every character is viable. :)

Anyways, I really posted to say your video is mistitled. THIS is by far the most amazing and epic captain falcon match.
But the thing is is that is melee, not many things are more epic than that game. This is brawl, and I think my video gives falcon a glimpse of justice.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
You can get Falcon on Random smart one.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I would rather be 100% sure I'm getting Falcon than risk it.

If I ever get bored of Sonic (which I don't too often) I go pump up on manly testosterone (sp?) by playing Ike or CF.

Bottom of bot tier mah PINGAS!

People just put him at bottom because they can't comprehend his true powuhz.

Seriosuly now, Falcon's nipples > anything else in life that matters.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I usually choose characters I sort of like but don't play much, like Samus, DK, Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, Pit, Fox, etc.

I don't usually random because I might get a character I hate. Like Jigglypuff or Diddy or Sonic or Olimar.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Actually, I do play Falcon when I'm bored. That or Snake.

Top Bottom