• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When will the final update for PM come?

NTHPlayr

Smash Cadet
NNID
NTH112
This may be early to be talking about this but i'll just give this out, So PM keeps and updating and changes the metagame. It also Buffs and nerfs characters as well. There has to be one final update where the PMDev can make the final update as big as possible. What you like to see in the final update?

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
It will probably be a couple of years at least. They're still making new characters and I'd bet that the last update would come a while after they're done with all of them. After all, they'd probably balance the characters and fix any problems with them.

NTHPlayr

Smash Cadet
NNID
NTH112
It will probably be a couple of years at least. They're still making new characters and I'd bet that the last update would come a while after they're done with all of them. After all, they'd probably balance the characters and fix any problems with them.
I'm not so sure about new characters. Otherwise Nintendo could do something about adding characters to a mod from a game they made. They May copyright it.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I'm not so sure about new characters. Otherwise Nintendo could do something about adding characters to a mod from a game they made. They May copyright it.
We know that they are working on characters. They have 5 spaces left for new characters. To avoid copyright they're only using characters that were licensed to appear in Brawl, such as in trophies and stickers.

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
Yeah!
I just dream of an announcement:

NINTENDO AND THE PMDEV_TEAM ANNOUNCE:
SUPERSMASHBROS.PROJECTM BECOMES SUPERSMASHBROSMELEE2!!! SSBM2 IS THE FINAL PM IS THAT WILL BE RELEASED AS A DLC ON THE ESHOP!!!

Last edited:

NTHPlayr

Smash Cadet
NNID
NTH112
We know that they are working on characters. They have 5 spaces left for new characters. To avoid copyright they're only using characters that were licensed to appear in Brawl, such as in trophies and stickers.
Oh okay. Sooooo, Mother/Earthbound characters for 4.0?:p

Last edited:

masterpad

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom