• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Smash Bros 4 comes out, will anybody still play Brawl?

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
Well it is at apex, so apparently it still has a scene. I for one won't be playing it after smash 4 wii u drops.

D

Deleted member 269706

Did you stop playing Smash 64 when Melee and Brawl came out? Did you stop playing Melee when Brawl and PM came out? They will all live on, maybe not as strong, but they will live on.

lusterkid

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrapeSodaGuru
Probably not to be honest. I may stop in to play the characters that were cut. That being said, I don't think Brawl is bad, but I don't think I'll spend nearly as much time on it.

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
Did you stop playing Smash 64 when Melee and Brawl came out? Did you stop playing Melee when Brawl and PM came out? They will all live on, maybe not as strong, but they will live on.
That's probably the most well stated argument on this thread that I've seen.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Unfortunately, no. I have not played Brawl since the 3DS version of Smash 4 came out and I got no plans to play it again now that the Wii U version is out.

I mean if I wanted to, I would...but only to play as :snake:and :wolf:.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I kinda find Brawl to be obsolete myself due to having more fun with Smash 4. Besides, I rarely play on the Wii anymore except for playing Gamecube games on it sometimes. In other words, no.

Radirgy

Smash Apprentice
Honestly. Playing Smash 4 has made me tempted to start trying out Brawl even though I'd be hard pressed to find other people who play it.

Gionni

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing brawl only if I want to play the subspace emissary, but that's until PM comes out, then I'll probably never play brawl again, it's not like that I hate it but Smash 4 is sooo much better( expect snake, I miss him)

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
I'm playing brawl only if I want to play the subspace emissary, but that's until PM comes out, then I'll probably never play brawl again, it's not like that I hate it but Smash 4 is sooo much better( expect snake, I miss him)
PM is out

D

Deleted member

I do brawl about 1 of 8 times I play a smash bros game.:pirateship:

D

Deleted member

Probably not to be honest. I may stop in to play the characters that were cut. That being said, I don't think Brawl is bad, but I don't think I'll spend nearly as much time on it.
That's how it's going for me, still like it, but not doing it as often as I used to.

D

Deleted member

Can somebody clarify what PM means on this thread? I know the definition involving time, but I'm stumped on how everyone is using it here.:substitute:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I think I'll play it when I take a vacation and boot up all the Smash games, when I buy Melee again (hahaha god I need to find it for as cheap as possible >.>). But till then Smash 4 is good for me.

Radirgy

Smash Apprentice
Played Brawl for the first time in about 6 years.
It's not terrible like everyone makes it out to be. In fact it is actually quite good. The game has a competitive side it just isn't built for tournaments, it's built for people who like to beat their friends at video games. By that I mean a group of friends playing Brawl would probably play aggressive and not camp like some do in tournaments.

Gamr_8

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I will play if there are tourneys nearby My :olimar::toonlink::luigi2:are still ready to fight

Top Bottom