• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When People Say Rosalina is Balanced

SSB Bentendo

Smash Rookie
NNID
BowlyBen
I didn't make this video to offend rosalina mains, since I am a rosalina main, I made it to call out some of the people who think rosalina is balanced and not broken at all, but I hope you guys enjoy it, it was one of my first videos I've made using Adobe premiere.
https://youtu.be/QAgtAZ6WUfA

GameCrash

Smash Rookie
Well, she is a light weight, so characters with heavy attacks can kill Rosalina at low percents. Other than that, I don't know what else can easily beat her.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Contrary to what the video may suggest, Rosalina is far from broken, because a good portion of her offense relies a lot on the Luma. Take the Luma away, and she starts to have problems. In fact, some characters can contain the Luma so easily that Rosalina may find herself Lumaless for a good portion of a match.

GerudoKong

Smash Apprentice
My typical Rosalina matchups using:4bowser: typically goes get bodied, build up rage, kill Rosalina around 75.

Top Bottom