• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Lloid stops Needles??

Mr.C_Spain

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mr.C-FEST
3DS FC
4828-6327-6593
I've been investigating some hours but I haven't discovered de answer. Why Lloid stops Sheik's needles sometimes yes or sometimes no?? And When?? In the Genesis 3 - Winner Finals it's possible to see:

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Hello mr.c!

Villagers lloid will *not* stop the needles unless you jump a tiny bit and use it in the air. It won't work if you are too high in the air though, you need to be just a little bit off the ground.

It will sometimes stop the needles when its traveling across the stage because lloid goes very slighly up and down while it moves and sometimes it'll be just high enough to stop the needles, but it won't do this before it starts to fly, or *most* of the time when it is flying.

Mr.C_Spain

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mr.C-FEST
3DS FC
4828-6327-6593
Sorry but I've been training many times in training mode with a friend and yes, Lloid blocks needels with Villager stays at the ground. Besides at the begining of the Lloid o when Lloid start to move.

Top Bottom