• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Little Jimmy Bops You On 4 Glory

Click Klack

Smash Cadet
Ok, You know when you just sorta go on 4 glory when you don't have anything left to do. Then Little Jimmy with a tag like REAPER or $WAG etc etc comes up with his high level Mario play with such great combos such as Up tilt into up tilt into up tilt into up tilt into up tilt, THEN up smash. Or landing a lucky fair or side special. Then taunts after after pulling out the Level 9 cpu combo. It just sucks the life out of you and you turn off the console in rage. Idk just had to rant.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Okay?
I'm starting to get sad at all the infamy Mario is getting due to the way people use him in For Glory. There's more to him than just Down Throw-Up Tilt (Though you gotta admit, it's a good way to rack up early damage).
Players acting like they're hot **** or the next M2K in For Glory is nothing new. You just kind of have to write them off and keep playing your game.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Mario's an easy character to use, and his combos aren't very had to execute. That's why people gravitate towards playing as Mario. I wish 4Glory Mario's would put more effort into learning Mario since he has way more than the Easy Bake combos we always see from him, but if they want to be lazy, that's their thing.

Top Bottom