• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Is The FF Coming Back??

AAP

Smash Journeyman
yea i'm wondering the same,
would it make sense for it to take this long?

or is MLG trying to change it or something, i tried gamebattles it isn't what i'm looking for, friend finder did exactly what i wanted it to do. BRING IT BACK! unless its some technical issue in that case, keep up the good work.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
When your balls drop.

jk. idk.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
so nobody knows? any info would be nice
hopefully they'll make an announcement when it is back.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
i hate those things when it says coming soon... and it doesn't come for like forever XD (at least give a general idea of when)

Ginger_Warrior

Smash Apprentice
Maybe I'm being overly critical, and I don't mean this as a personal offence, but we should really have been told why it's gone down and given a rough time of when it's gonna come back. :(

If it's due to the takeover, I'm sure most rational people would understand perfectly.

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
If they're updating it, it would have been helpful to keep the old one up during the update.

But this is most likely from the MLG scenario. Just be patient and do your homework. If you're not in school, get a job.

Top Bottom