• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When do you guys go back to school?

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
It's inevitable. Soon most of us all have to go back to the education stations, no matter how much we despise it. I personally really find school rather pointless and only serves to fuel my social anxiety into an even stronger weakness of mine...
...So, I go back on the 25th. How about you? When do you back to school? Post a comment down below. :D

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm going to my new college at Sep 6...

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
In about a month. I am currently in a early school camp were I have to sleep, eat and stay in the school for a week to get a early feel of the school.

:link:

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I started college as a freshman yesterday August 21. It's not bad now, but I'm not looking forward for the work to start coming in.

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
Its alright. I am going to be a freshmen in highschool so that should be interesting.

It definitely should be. There is nothing quite like the experience of being a freshman. And I don't know how being at an early school will affect that, but it should definitely still be interesting.

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Its alright. I am going to be a freshmen in highschool so that should be interesting.

I think it's going to be worse for me, since I'll be a junior in four days. But that's clearly subjective.

Last edited:

Swagmaster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
supersonicbros.2
I think it's going to be worse for me, since I'll be a junior in four days. But that's clearly subjective.
Juniors typically have a lot of work to do. Getting all the good grades in before college applications. So, yeah.

Zelduh!

Smash Cadet
Never! Woooohoooo!

Seriously though I know how you all feel, I have social anxiety and it was hell at school because of it. Leaving was one the happiest days of my life. :)

E-Mann

Smash Ace
NNID
TheGFlower
3DS FC
1891-1753-7374
Never! Woooohoooo!

Seriously though I know how you all feel, I have social anxiety and it was hell at school because of it. Leaving was one the happiest days of my life. :)
I'm doing the same thing in 2017.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I might be going to a local community college this upcoming week to take a course I don't necessarily want to take but its one of those "better sooner than later" type of situations.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I go back to school every week since that's where I work ^_^

But for studying purposes? I have no intention of going back to school (college, actually) anytime soon. I still have a lot of fixing to do in my life.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I start my first semester of college on September 1st.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I go back to school every week since that's where I work ^_^

But for studying purposes? I have no intention of going back to school (college, actually) anytime soon. I still have a lot of fixing to do in my life.
Be forewarned about that break. I don't know about your situation, but my words of advice is don't wait too long to do anything education-wise if that is in your agenda. Waiting for so long since 2010 when I graduated from HS was one of the worst decisions I made. Everyone I know now has bachelors and I still have nothing. The point is to just keep in mind how long you're holding it off, and be conservative about that time spent.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Be forewarned about that break. I don't know about your situation, but my words of advice is don't wait too long to do anything education-wise if that is in your agenda. Waiting for so long since 2010 when I graduated from HS was one of the worst decisions I made. Everyone I know now has bachelors and I still have nothing. The point is to just keep in mind how long you're holding it off, and be conservative about that time spent.
I appreciate the advice, but I don't have the structure to go back to college yet. If I go back now, I will eventually "give up" as I did back in 2011. Plus, other people's lives aren't that important to me, so I am not too worried about others having bachelors while I still have nothing (in theory).

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Starting new semester of college on Monday. Got into an English class I've been needing since 2011 (darn you California education)

Last edited:

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm old, now. No school for me. Lol. Well... Actually, I need to go back to university soon and finish it off before I become actually old. xD

I am, however, taking community orchestra, which counts as somewhat of a class at my local community college. We started last Tuesday.

SurrealBrain

Smash Cadet
Hopefully never. I'm not the most fond of my time in High School...though I'd be lying if I said there weren't things about it I missed.

That's more than I can say for college...the math teacher was awful, which is a big no no for me; math is hard enough for me when I have a good teacher. The student staff there would try to come up with excuses to not to their jobs...and usually, they were so awful I didn't even pretend to be fooled. Sadly, me seeing right through their excuses didn't make them do their jobs, who stuck to their awful excuses of...excuses.

The library was the only somewhat calming area near the end of it. I kinda miss the library, actually...but unlike High School, I can safely say that's the only thing.

I made poor choices, I won't lie. I made big mistakes. But many people there simply did not help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom