• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When a Kirby eats a Meta...

Galvanic

Smash Journeyman

This is by far the most bizarre looking copy ability of Kirby's that I have seen to date. Something just doesn't go with the mask and mini-Meta wings...

Discuss.

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
That is just to show you, that you can't copy Meta-Knights coolness :p

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Well now kirby looks determined.
For once, instead of looking cute, he looks commando.

PopFusion

Smash Apprentice
Wow, just until now, i noticed the wings he gets, the wings look cool, but it would look cooler just with the mask, lol, he would look really cute!

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
I like how his eyes turn green, although the wings on him with MK and Pit's costumes look a bit daft.

BUT, I only just realsied that they are the same size oin Brawl, but in the other games MK is at least a third bigger, sice he's an older "mature" character of the same species.

iLink

Smash Champion
Its mostly the pink that looks awkward to me. Just change his color ;)

Cocoashadow

Smash Apprentice
actually, early kirby games revealed that maskless Metaknight looks just like a blue-with-white-features Kirby, so Metaknight is taking just as bold a fashion statement as Kirby is here.
KNOWLEDGE!

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
play as blue kirby when ur opponet is metaknight. and on the metaknight trophy in melee, it says his wings transform into a cape

i cant tell you how many replies i got about my post.

hamsterboy9

Smash Rookie
He's never able to suck up Metaknight in his games...I think they should've stayed true to form and had Metaknight "unsuckable" in the games. Huh, huh?

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
yeah i think they should haev given him a cape instead of wings too, he would look better, but his funniest costume is BY FAR snakes!!! XD with his little hat and beard XD that's just hilarious!!!

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight isn't evil though. he just has different moral values then Kirby. and HE ISNT HIS FATHER!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
It looks very..strange, ill say that, but t is funny that his eyes are green and not yellow.

Ithilgore

Smash Apprentice
I think the wings are too small, like when he copies Pit. Though the point of most of Kirby's hats is to look funny, not cool (Snake, Bowser etc)

upex

Smash Cadet
I wish he had the cape instead of the wings because they are to small. I also think that this is the worst one of the copy abilities with squirtle being the coolest of them all.

Top Bottom