• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wheelie Kills

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
Let's be real, is there anything more satisfying than killing with it?

But really, let's talk about the potential of this. I'm not really sure about how good it is really, but I found it very useful against ledge campers in particular. It really forces them to stop setting up too long and actually watch out for the bike. I think there's potential, but it's probably a bit too situational to actually get the kill.

Last edited:

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
its something ive been experimenting with when i remember. im used to brawl just having the wheelie be a gimick and not actually do anything (other than make you unable to get off the damn thing for a moment)
Like the gif shows, its harder to get knocked off your bike wheeling too. If wario was more common, you'd probably see people complaining about his bike as much as duckhunt's tin can lol

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
Wheelie killing is the most metal thing ever, I'm saving that .GIF for whenever people doubt Wario's awesome power.

Has anyone tested how the Heavy Bike functions with wheelies?

Last edited:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Heavy Bike still buries if you wheelie someone. It just hurts more then running them over.

In any case, wheelie KOs are really satisfying, but I'm having a hard time getting accustomed to the spacing required for it. That and going for them if your opponent is near the edge is risky, as Wario is unable to jump off his bike for almost a whole second after he lands from the wheelie.

Twewy

Smash Lord
A fat Jewish biker popping a wheelie through a turtle dragon's fire breath and hitting him so hard lightning strikes and sends him to space.

That is the most metal ****ing thing ever.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
It's not just metal and awesome, but also incredibly helpful if you're successful, as it kills at such an early %.

When I land it, my opponent usually get incredibly flustered, to a point where they start making mistakes. It's harder to land it on opponents who are aware, but at least the extra shield damage is good.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
First time I tried to edge guard with the wheelie, and I pulled it off LOL

Probably too risky? Wario can recover but I imagine it'd be a bad position.

WarioJim

Smash Apprentice
Huh, so I wasn't the only one to notice the Wheelie kill.

If I had patience (which I could have), I would make a whole Wario Bike thread! The move has got some really interesting stuff to it in Smash 4, such as this.

Top Bottom