• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your Smash tag?

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
My tag is Eric6

My name is Eric. I am on my sixth controller layout :p (recently switched to the right analog stick being tilts).

Einyuri

Smash Cadet
I usually use the tag "nolN" When playing For Glory just because.

But if I feel serious I use Einyuri. Though I haven't used that in months.

BurstPanther

Smash Apprentice
Burst
or
BurstPanther

Goes for everything, Xbox, PSN, Nintendo and Twitch.. Not sure what me youtube is haha
Never had a 'Tag' so during a time when i was first on xbox 360, it asked me to create a tag, i just kept hitting random until something i like popped up, i liked Panthers so i thought, sure, why not.
It's really grown on me and now i love it.

Roukiske

Smash Journeyman
I am a no tag warrior.

Unless I am not using a gamecube controller. Then I need a tag to setup custom controls in which I will use: .

Muddyk

Smash Cadet
NNID
theflyingmud
3DS FC
4656-7708-6477
Muddy or Legend

i don't know i just like those names. Plus my love of pokemon (mudkip especially)

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Sleep for every day play. DECIMATION when I've beaten the same opponent over 3 times. Robutt or Nico Nico when playing with friends. My names are incredibly versatile as you can see.

Mjolnir/Hunter101

Smash Cadet
NNID
ryfennn
Is there any tag you use whenever you play? Could be something as simple as your actual name, player ID, or just a random assortment of letters and numbers. Is there a story behind how you came up with it? I'm still undecided on what I wanna' use, but I'd like to hear what tags you guys have, or have had in the past.
Mine's Hunter101. sometimes i use my other one, used in my username, but i typically use the first one. Hunter101 is my Battlenet ID too (basically my Warcraft real ID username.)
figured i could use it for my smash tag too.

Poppy JR.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Poppy JR.
3DS FC
3668-8475-0899
I normally use Poppy JR. (after the Kirby enemy), but I recently discovered one of the default tags in Smash WiiU was "SASS-CHAN". So I may break that out every once in a while.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
"Yaldabaoth".
Or when I go with Shulk's Reyn colours it's "REYN TIME!"

ImBroken

Smash Rookie
I use Broken (all caps). I would always beat my friends back in the melee days and they got fed up so they wanted to handicap me by starting me off with one less stock, since I consistently beat them with different characters they came to the conclusion that I myself was broken. Mind you we were like 10.

Top Bottom